RB 03/2017: The dates for the publication of interim reports in 2017
Subject: The dates for the publication of interim reports in 2017
Legal basis: Article 56, paragraph 1, point 2 - current and periodic information
The Management Board for Benefit Systems S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw ("the Company"), announces the dates dates for the publication by the Company of its interim reports in 2017:
- Separate financial report for 2016 – on 9th March, 2017
- Consolidated annual report for 2016 - on 9th March, 2017
- Consolidated quarterly report for the 1st quarter of 2017 - on 27th April, 2017
- Consolidated quarterly report for the 3rd quarter of 2017 - on 9th November, 2017
- Consolidated report for the 1st half of 2017 - on 24th August, 2017
The Company announces that in 2017 it will continue to present consolidated quarterly reports containing quarterly financial information, as specified in §83, paragraph 1 of the regulation of the Minister of Finance dated 19th February, 2009, on current and periodic information ( "the Regulation") and a consolidated semi-annual report containing a condensed half-year financial statement, as specified in §83, paragraph 3 of the Regulation, in place of the publication of separate and consolidated reports respectively for the quarter and half-year.
Furthermore, the Company also announces that, in accordance with §101, paragraph 2, and §102, paragraph 1 of the Regulation, it will not publish a consolidated quarterly report for the 2nd or 4th quarters of 2017.
2017-01-12 Izabela Walczewska-Schneyder, Member of the Management Board
2017-01-12 Adam Kędzierski, Member of the Management Board